Arbutus guides graduate and post-graduate students and teachers from various disciplines like Management, Mass Communications, Engineering, Law, Arts, Commerce, etc., in research projects of short term duration. This gives them practical knowledge of how research is conducted and also the experience of working with an NGO. Thus, it adds value to their work experience. We also give them a certificate of participation at the end of the project. Arbutus also conducts collaborative researches in association with relevant institutions.
Titles of some of the Research Projects completed under the aegis of Arbutus are:
1. Harmful Effects of Inorganic Colours
2. Use and Misuse of Plastic
3. Organic Farming and Development of the Farming Community
4. Festivals in Maharashtra: An Ecological Perspective
5. Impact of Media on Society
6. Voice of Our Environment: A Pollution Based Study